How to disable Windows Defender in Windows 7?
It is well known how beneficial Windows 7 activation is. Therefore, when there are difficulties with activation, this turns out to be a serious problem. In practice, it is not at all uncommon for problems to arise due to Microsoft Defender in Windows 7 blocking the winrar crack installation process. Accordingly, this is one of the good reasons to disable Windows Defender Real-time Antivirus to activate the operating system.
Turn off Windows Defender in real time
In order to disable Microsoft Defender in Windows 7, you will need to take a few simple steps, after which the task will be successfully completed:
1. Go to the “Start” menu, select “Search”
2. In the request field, type Defender
3. From the proposed options, select the Windows Defender utility and click it to run
4. In the Windows Defender program, go to “Tools” to make changes
5. In the “Tools and Setting” section that opens, go to “Options”
6. Here we go to the left panel and select “Real-time protection”
7. In the right panel, on the “Use real-time protection” parameter, uncheck
8. In the lower right corner, click “Save” to save the changes
A save confirmation window will appear, in which you need to click “Yes”
By following these simple steps, you will be able to disable Microsoft Defender in Windows 7 so that you can activate the operating system and use the full version every day.